Friday, September 12, 2008

I stand corrected

A few posts back, I talked about marker dogs and sniffer dogs. Well, I stand corrected about a couple of things.

I made the generalization that male dogs did more marking than female. The little terrier mix named Flora, that I sat for this week is a distinct exception.

Flora is a sniffer and a deliberate marker too. She still doesn't out-do the male -Mackey of whom I wrote before, but she did her share of peeing when she was obviously just marking a spot and not only relieving herself.

So enough about the peeing and sniffing habits of dogs. Next thing you know I'll be talking about their poop habits too. I must be a REAL dog lover.

S

1 comment:

runamoks said...

Hi Sandy. Just passing through and saw your blog. We like dogs too. Our beagle is a very big sniffer. He sniffs so much it sometimes sounds like his nose is clicking. --Cheryl